Jean McIver specialises in selling real estate on the beautiful Karikari Peninsula; Tokerau Beach, Whatuwhiwhi and Rangiputa. In her 14th year of selling on the Karikari Peninsula she has exceptional knowledge and knows the market well.
Results speak for themselves:
- Ray White Premier 2018 - Outstanding Sales Achievement
- Ray White Premier 2016, 2017
- Ray White Executive 2013,2014, 2015
- Ray White Premier 2006, 2007, 2008
- REINZ Runner-up Northland Rookie of the Year (all agencies) 2006
- Ray White National Top 50 Supreme Salesperson 2006
- Ray White National No. 3 Ray White Rural value of sales 2006
- Ray White National No. 1 Ray White Rural number of sales 2006
Jean has the experience and the dedication which gets results for her clients.
Previous to her real estate career Jean worked in various management positions, and holds a New Zealand Institute of Management diploma. The Far North has been her home for 26 years, and she lives on an 18 ha. lifestyle block where she runs cattle. Interests outside of real estate include research into special forces in WWII, in particular the LRDG. Her uncle served in this unit.
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Premier Performer
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2015 - 2016 Premier Performer
- 2014 - 2015 Executive Performer